Sites visited:Talat Sao, That Luang Stupa, Ho Pra Keo, Wat Sisaket, Nong Buathong.
Pick up: at lobby of hotel at 08:00AM
Our day begins with a trip to Talat Sao – the Morning Market – where we will find an abundance of locally made handicrafts – hand-woven textiles, silks, silver and gold jewelry, carvings, rattan products – the list is endless. Then we will tour some of the best sights - the Victory Gate standing proud at the end of the broad Lane Xang Avenue and the impressive That Luang Stupa, Ho Pra Keo, Wat Sisaket and go to ban Nong Buathong the weaving village. Having lunch at famous restaurant in the city, after take a short rest, and refreshed we will be given a short orientation tour. Stroll around the city distance, taking a look at the mix of architectural styles, sit to watch the sunset over the Mekong River and later in the evening enjoy just watching the Lao people relaxing.
What's Included :
- Private Transfers: Transfers between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing by private air conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide (as listed above). Your comfort is our priority!
- Guide: As outlined in the itinerary an English-speaking guide and driver will be provided.
- Meals: All meals as specified in the itinerary with authentic Laos food.
- Entrance Fees: To scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
- Service Charge & Government Taxes:
- Luggage Transfers: Between airports and hotels.
- Arrangements: The tour cost includes planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- Excess Baggage Charges. Passengers holding an adult fare or half fare ticket are entitled to a free baggage allowance of 20kg, for economy class. Total weight of carryon baggage for each passenger may not exceed 5kg . The size may not exceed 20x40x 55cm .
- Personal Expenses: Expenses of a purely personal nature such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing or meals which are not included in the tour itinerary.
- Meals: Any meals which are not specified in the tour itinerary.
- Single Room Supplement.