Day 1 Hanoi - Halong Bay (L, D)
In the morning, we will be picked up at our appointed hotel in Hanoi. We drive to Halong bay through scenic countryside areas of Red River Delta. Along the way we will have a short break at a humanity center. Upon arrival in Halong Bay we will transfer by tender to the Valentine cruise. We will enjoy welcome drink. Receive cruise briefing and check in to cabins and begin cruise in the seclude Halong Bay. Our deluxe Vietnamese and International Set Menu lunch will be sever.
Note: Massage service is available beginning after lunch and throughout the cruise. Please book in advance with Cruise Manager.
At around 2:30 PM we will arrive at Ti Top Island where we can enjoy swimming, relaxing on the beach and climbing the steps to the top of the mountain on the island for fantastic views and photo opportunities. Water and towels supplied. We will spend about one hour on the island.
After that, we will transfer back to the boat and sail for approximately 45 minutes to our second destination - the Bat Cave area. When we are here we will have there will be two programs to choose from at this time.
- One option is a 40-minute kayaking program to the nearby Bat Cave and lagoon and surrounding waters. Kayaking is $10 per person unless already booked as part of your package. Water is supplied.
- Option two is to visit the largest floating fishing village in Halong Bay. We will travel to the village on the tender and tour the village for approximately 20 minutes.
After that, we will move to Luon Bo area to anchor for overnight.
Our dinner will be severed at 7 PM (deluxe Vietnamese & Western Buffet or Set Menu Dinner).
After dinner will enjoy evening activities include:
- Film entertainment in the dining room at approximately 9:15
- Board games and playing cards are available,
- Join squid fishing from the boat with our crew, massage services are available.
Between 9 to 11 PM we will enjoy the Happy Hours (Buy one drink - get one free (wine excluded). Tonight we will overnight on Valentine Cruise.
Day 2 Valentine Cruise Halong - Return to Hanoi (B)
At 6:30 we will greet the day with an opportunity to take the sunrise Tai chi and enjoy the view the sunrise over the bay. After that, we can have some Coffee, tea and breakfast pastries served in the dining room. Today we will visit one of the most beautiful caves in Halong Bay, the Amazing Cave. We will see thousand of stalactites and stalagmites with different sizes, shapes and colors. We then return to the boat for a final glimpse of Halong Bay while cruising back to the pier. After our Set Menu or Buffet brunch at Valentine Restaurant, we will relax on the sundeck or in the dining room and enjoy the bay scenery as we approach the pier.
Transfer by tender to the pier; relax inside the pier building while waiting for return transportation back to Hanoi. Trip ends in Hanoi.
- Cruise Itinerary and Program may be subject to change at any time without prior notice
- Advanced reservation is required by providing full passenger details in prescribed standard format, including Full Name, Date of Birth, Nationality, Passport Number, Visa Expiry Date etc.
- A valid passport is required upon check-in on board.
- Peak season surcharge: + 25% on Christmas 24th Dec; New Year 31/12 and Lunar New Year’s Eve.
Price & Included Features
- Shuttle van Hanoi - Halong bay – Hanoi is available (Please see extra cost and option for shuttle van or private transfer )
- Entrance fees, taxes and service Charge
- Sunrise Tai Chi class
- English or French speaking guide on board
- Luxury accommodation 3 nights on Valentine Cruise with A/C, hot shower, mini bar
- Exclusive Cruise through Halong Bay
- Private transfers round trip
- Welcome glass of wine,
- Meals as listed: 1 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches, 1 Dinners (Meals code are: B= Breakfast, L = Lunch and D = Dinner)
- Kayaking surcharged $50 per person
- Tips, extras and other services not mentioned in the tour above
- Travel insurance
- International Airfares.
- International departure tax
- Meals not indicated
- Airport transfer
- Visas and visa arrangement
- Personal travel insurance (Compulsory).
- Personal expenses such as Bar, Telephone and Laundry bills.
- Tips and gratuities
- Others not mentioned above