Day 1 Hanoi - Halong Bay
In the mooring we are picked up from our hotel in Hanoi. We will travel through the Red River Delta to Halong Bay. On the way we stop at humanity Center for our short break. Upon arrival in Halong we will be transfer by Tender to Our Halong Ginger. After our welcome drink and check in, we set sail through bay while lunch is served. We will passage into the seclude bay, where thousands of sculpted limestone islands rise from the emerald water like dragons’ teeth.
After lunch, we take a short trek to the top of Titop Island. We will see the fantastic panoramic view of Halong Bay Islands and islets in blue water and dotted with golden sails. We also have chance to go swimming on a quite beach or sunbathing on the sundeck. Later afternoon, We will visit an interesting fishing village and have opportunity to interact with fish men who have been living in the bay for generations. We then get back to Halong Ginger and enjoy cocktails while watching sunset and later unwind at restaurant for a lavish dinner.
Day 2 Halong Bay – Hanoi
Greet the day with a morning Tai Chi exercise with an opportunity to view the sunrise over Halong bay. After breakfast, we will visit one of the most beautiful limestone caves in Halong Bay: the Amazing caves. Here we will see thousand of stalagmites and stalactites with different shapes and colors. We then back to the boat for a final glimpse of the Halong Bay while cruising back to the dock. We get back to our van and transfer back to Hanoi. Ends of program.
- The above itinerary is subject to change with or without prior notice
- Times of activities may vary slightly.
- Itinerary & program subject to change when necessary.
- Advanced reservation is required with full passenger details, including Full Name, Date of Birth, Nationality, Passport Number, Visa Expiry Date etc.
- A valid passport is required upon check-in onboard.
- 25% surcharges applies for cruises on Christmas, New Year and Tet Holidays
- Major credit cards are accepted onboard
Price & Included Features
- Shuttle van Hanoi - Halong bay – Hanoi is available (Please see extra cost and option for shuttle van or private transfer )
- Welcome Drink
- Cruise Itinerary and Program
- Entrance and Sightseeing Fees
- In-house English-speaking Tour Guide
- Luxurious Cabins with A/C and en-suite Bathrooms
- Deluxe Vietnamese and International Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- Insurance on cruise (We still recommend you to have your own insurance)
- Taxes and Service Charges
- Visa Arrangements
- Massage Services
- Tips & gratuities
- Personal Expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned as included